Address: 11821 NE 128th St. Suite E Kirkland WA 98034
Appointments and Office Line 425 647 1225
Fax 425 861 1085
Patient Accounts 425 354 3723
We believe in the scientific approach to understanding and treatment of psychiatric illness that embraces all factors: biological, social, cultural, psychological and current stressors. We believe in the capacity of human beings to surmount and grow from extremely difficult and even traumatic experiences, given effective restorative treatment and appropriate supportive environment. Crisis and change, including illness, unhinge us from the comfort of status quo but they also offer new opportunities and new self-knowledge. Our belief in brain plasticity and the resiliency of the human spirit guide and inspire us in our mission to help individuals and families emerge whole from the challenges of illness
FMP OFFICE POLICIES
Please review carefully before deciding to make an initial appointment:
1. All initial appointments are considered consultations and do not constitute treatment agreement. We reserve a generous amount of time for initial evaluation. Missed (cancelled less than one full business day in advance) initial appointments will not be rescheduled. To get the full benefit of the evaluation hour, come with your completed health questionaire form.
2. Any visit cancelled less than one full business day in advance, including no-show, constitutes a missed appointment. A $50 fee will be charged for the first missed followup appointment and $100 for subsequent missed appointments. DO NOT LEAVE request for appointment or cancellations ON YOUR PROVIDERS’ voicemail or email.
3. Recurring appointments. We can hold no more than 3 appointments for you. If a recurring appointment is missed, remaining appointments will automatically be cancelled. To set up a new appointment you must call 425-647-1225.
Insurance and Financials
4. Co-payment is expected at the time of visit. It is best to call your insurance to know if you have met your annual deductible, your co pay amount, etc..
5. Payment Plan. Call patient accounts to set up payment plan . You will receive up to three reminders before sending to collection.
6. Payment with a debit card or credit card is now accepted.
7. We are preferred providers with Regence Blue Shield, Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, and FirstChoice.
Filling Out Forms
8. On a limited basis, disability, accommodation and medical leave forms will be completed, but ONLY when patient is present during the visit. Our services include only consultation, treatment and education. We do not perform evaluations or provide reports for third party organizations – courts, attorneys, health or disability insurance companies, employers, etc. With signed release we gladly provide copies of office notes to such third parties, but we consider them responsible for reading our notes or contracting their own independent medical evaluations.
9. Prescription Refills: For safety and due diligence, we see our patients at least every 90 days to monitor for side effects, efficacy, lab work, and other medically necessary assessment. The maximum number of refills is for 90 days. Call your pharmacy to fax us a refill request at least 3 business days before you run out. DO NOT LEAVE REFILL REQUEST ON YOUR PROVIDERS’ VOICEMAI or EMAIL.
19. Certain medications have addiction potential and are listed as controlled substances by DEA. These include anti-anxiety medications ( lorazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam) sleep aids (zolpide, ), opioids (Suboxone) and stimulants (Vyvanse, Adderall). These will NOT be refilled before the next due date regardless of reason (misplaced, lost, stolen, used more than prescribed).
9. To avoid delays in getting your prescription refilled, we strongly suggest you keep your own record of when your prescription is due to be refilled and how many more refills authorized.